So whatchya watchin?
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Since the election is covered, and I now have cable, (yay!) I'm watching vh1. 100 greatest artists of all times. I love shows like this, and I know its a re-run, but shows like this, music shows in particular, I can watch over and over.

So how about you? What do you have on? What shows do/can you watch endlessly?
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • squishsquish
    Right now, fresh beat band. But top chef is on later and greys is tomorrow and fringe on Friday. Too bad I have to dvr it all. I miss watching the show when it's actually on.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Omg @squish, someone finally mentioned top chef! That's my favorite! I thought I was the only sm that watched that show

Don't be a dick.
  • LLBLLB
    Caillou! Lmao

I will be watching Criminal Minds after I put my little monkeys to bed if I can hold my eyes open long enough.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I am sitting in the library at church , yes reading SM ! They have wifi ! DS 4 is practicing for his musical debut next week ! Lol that will be good ! You see what you get when you put about 50 or so 4-5 year old kids up in front of a crowd , point lights ant them and say " SING" ! It's always good. The fidgeting and searching for mom ( or dad) and the wave and jump when they see them. The girls always twirl their dresses and the boys ( if their mom managed one ) mess with their ties. They often get to play musical instruments too ! Shaky eggs, sticks , and maybe a kazoo ! I would not miss it for the world !
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • missmama5missmama5
    How I met your mother.
    Not a huge fan or anything but its what's on. Beats watching dh play xbox.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    "Ondine" on DVD. I like to watch it every once in awhile. It's kind of a fairy tale, but not.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Getting ready for The Voice.
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • BeachyBeachy
    @gingersnap I liked ondine.
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • squishsquish
    @katz_meow I've watched every season. It makes me wish I could cook. I would love to go to Richard Blaze's restaurant. I think he has one in ga.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    DUCK DYNASTY BABY!!!
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    @gingersnap I think I saw that on netflix..worth a watch then?
    Iv been watching old ep's of American Dad...
    Photobucket
  • WillileeWillilee
    Feckin Survivor. DH and SPAWN14 love it. I am currently facing the wall wondering if it is too early to go to bed.
  • pennypenny
    Top Gear forever!
  • onetimeonetime
    I don't have cable, but on Netflix, I'm currently working on vampire diaries and sons of anarchy (they just added season 4).
    Suck it up buttercup!
  • BeachyBeachy
    Well tonight is survivor, which I love! Last night was rhobeverly hills, so I will watch that tomorrow. I don't have cable but am addicted to reality tv shows. Luckily I found a site where I can watch that shot for free!!
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • PDXcocoPDXcoco
    The Voice
  • CrashCrash
    @squish I love the cooking shows! Top chef, kitchen nightmares, the competition one. Shit it's been 6 months since I've watched tv. I miss the food network!
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • RinRin
    I am hooked an Nashville! I gave up watching CSI to watch the season opener of Nashville however long ago and i am hooked! I love it!
    "There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.. .pursue those"
  • bombkittybombkitty
    Walking Dead, CSI reruns (Vegas only, please), True Blood, Game of Thrones.  Community if it EVER COMES BACK.  Fuck NBC in it's stupid ass.

• GingersnapGingersnap
    @mommydelirious - well, *I* like Ondine. I don't know how well our tastes line up. I mean, I can't reimburse you for the time if you hate it. :P
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    @gingersnap damnit! I was hoping I'd hate it and I could use it against u to get u to visit Cananda to make it up to me.
    I think we may like some of the same shows like Vamp. Diaries and True Blood? But I'm not sure about the movies..m
    Photobucket
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Cooking competition shows are my favorites too @Curious. I fell asleep before top chef last night though. Boo. I'm hoping to catch it on demand tonight tho. How about chopped? Sweet genious? You like those @Curious and @squish? Food network is probably the most watched in my house...lol. dd8 is hooked on cupcake wars

Don't be a dick.
  • SaraMommySaraMommy
    The only shows I have to watch every week is The Office and Parks and Recreation. Love them!!!!
  • French_momFrench_mom
    FoodNetwork is almost always on here. You gotta eat here and D.D.D are my favorite. Tvd ncis castle once upon a time grimm supernatural tbbt
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    My little pony :)

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • squishsquish
    @bombkitty I'm so glad someone else watches community. That show is funny as shit. I wish it would start already. Why being that Wendy show back first? Stupid NBC.

@curious & @katz_meow I love chopped. And I'll catch master Chef when I can. I love the cupcake competition one on FN too. I also watch top chef: just desserts and the all stars one (although I didn't watch this last season)

I will also admit that I love Cougar Town. I'm so happy tbs picked it up. Penny can!!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Triple D! @French_mom. I LOVE Guy! he's so stinking funny, and I WANT his car!

Don't be a dick.
  • cassiemaude
    Nashville is my current favorite. Along with Greys Anatomy still. Oh and
    I hate to admit it, but I love Call of the Wildman on Animal Planet.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @mommydelirious - yup. I definitely like those shows. It's hard for me to remember who likes the same stuff. 

*sigh* I sometimes wish I were from Canada, but Maine is pretty close. 
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    OMG VH1 is awesomeness times infinity. Their "I love the XX's" BEST SERIES EVER.

I posted on my blog what I'm watching *blush* ballpitbazinga on blogspot.

I had to give up Beauty & the Beast (not really feeling sad about it) because it was going to interfere w/ the DVR recording 2 other things LOL. I tend to record everything since I never know when I'm going to feel ok or if it's something i want to watch w/ DH or DD and our schedules are out of whack.

Glee is back, hooray!!!

And THANK GOD NO MORE ADS OR ROBOCALLS holy shit. We were getting like 10 a day. CUHRAYZY!
  • essgirl
    The new series of Greys Anatomy has just started here. It seems so long since I saw the season finale I don't have a clue what's going on.
  • Emmasmom04Emmasmom04
    I just got done watching all the seasons of weeds in like 2 weeks. I lost a lot of sleep lol
  • rorysmom1
    Duck Dynisty!!!
  • jetty
    I'd like to watch some Doctor Who re-runs today but probably won't get a chance. I don't think I have any shows on Fridays. Bah.
  • pennypenny
    @squish - Cougar Town is great! I need to get my own Big Carl.
  • squishsquish
    @penny I want to be a part of a cul de sac crew so bad. I have a cul dr sac just no crew.
  • French_momFrench_mom
    Re watching for the XX times  Firefly on Netflix. 
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.