Black Friday Ads are leaking!!!
  • momofalmost3momofalmost3
    Wohoo, Kmart, Sam's Club, Family Dollar, and several other blackfriday ads are out! Im SO excited only 15 days til I watch all the money I've hoarded all year disappear. The crowds, the fighting, standing in line freezing your butt off for hours, the holding in of urine til your eye balls are floating. I can't wait!!!! I actually really love black friday shopping. Serious plans are currently underway!
  • Quietmom
    Only in America do we trample and bring out a ton of hate, negativity and greed exactly 24 hours after being grateful for what we already have. --can't find the meme but that is so apt.
    Like a river and a waterfall, a strong person channels their own path...
  • Beccas5
    I have to say I hate to shop. my husband has to drag my to go shoppinng with him. BUT black friday I love it. waiting in line to get something and not knowing if there will be any left. watching people fight over a stupid toy. I cant wait to do it again this year.
    Hehe some sales start Thanksgiving morning. ;)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle
    Cannot wait!!!
    However, I'll be working in a huge retail store Thanksgiving night <nail biter>
    SHIT....Should be fun!
    I don’t give a dead fucking bird what you think of me if you don’t know me. Unless you’re contributing to my financial status or putting food on my plate. Fuck your opinion.
  • Beccas5

im already making for what I want to get a kmart on thanksgiving morning. Sorry fam your dinner will be alittle late mama going shopping in the morning.

Lol I told SO we need to just cancel thanksgiving and spend the whole day, night and next morning shopping. He did not agree lol! He said no turkey=no shopping. Guess I have to fit dinner in there somewhere!
    Wal-Marts ad is out!!!!!! EEKKKK!!!!! i have to let al my excitement out here lol. Everyone irl, would think I'm crazy if they knew how excited i get about this!
  • VegantasticVegantastic

I'm completely skipping Black Friday and instead saving my $$$ for Cyber Monday!!!  11/26!!! Free shipping and no lines. And the deals and sales are awesome too.

Although I would love to do the Black Friday shopping just once, my hub DOES NOT have the patience lol and I'm not going alone!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • Beccas5
    did everyone here Wal-Mart is going to start thier first sale at 8pm on thanksgiving
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    I do my balck Friday shopping online, in my pj's with coffee. :)
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
    Yup wal-mart sales at 8 10 12 and 5am. They are also price matching this year so if somewhere else has a sale on black friday cheaper than wally world they will match it!
  • ChibikoChibiko
    Wait!  Walmart is starting their sales at 8??  Kick-ASS
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • KellynnKellynn
    A lot of stores are opening Thansgiving at 8 pm. Crazy.
  • Ckwdjmommy
    Sooooo ready. Love this time of the year. Ready to shop till you drop.
  • GrainneGrainne
    We don't have black Friday here :(
  • jetty
    Eeeek! I only saw Walmarts black friday ad. I need to go search for the others. I simply cannot wait!! I am planning on doing a lot of shopping online on cyber monday but there is NOTHING like standing online until midnight on Thanksgiving and getting what you need! Going to go out with my sister this year I do believe.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • dmgokey
    I worked at Target last year on Black Friday. People are crazy!
  • MistressHeidiMistressHeidi
    I have never been shopping on black friday, ever in my life. This year my DD17 begged me to go with her. She's never been either. After thinking and contemplating about it I finally agreed. Not sure if its going to be fun or if I've lost my marbles. If anyone has any tips for shopping on black friday I would love to hear them!
  • UnrestMomUnrestMom

If you are from Wisconsin don't expect the door buster deals prices to be what they are advertising on the Black Friday sites. Wisconsin has a "loss leader law" so retailers can not sell anything below cost. Walmart is advertising a 32" TV for $148 in Wisconsin that TV will be $210! It sucks! I am going to have to drive an hour into Illinois if I want the really good deals.

• Beccas5
    @unrestMom thats sucks I think I would be making the drive also.
  • Beccas5

Today I was at the store and this man was buying a big tv like a 55in. I wanted to go over and smack him and say why cant you wait its only 2 weeks. he was really big and a little scary so I didnt do it. 

• january
    There are alot of good deals out there for black friday
  • scary_wifescary_wife
    Does anyone know if there will be good deals on Blu-Rays/DVDs? H is a huge movie fan and I'm looking to get him a little mini movie library going.
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • UnrestMomUnrestMom

@beccas5 if i am brave enough to fight the others shoppers i will be driving. Best Buy has a 40" LCD advertised for $179 but I know last year they had a line around the building at 9 p.m....I am just not that dedicated...lol.

@scary_wife most of the major retailers have their Black Friday ads up on their websites already. I know Target and Best Buy put theirs up today and Walmart and Kmart have had theirs up for a couple of days bfads.net has the 'leaked' ones and they have been reliable in the past. I think everyone I have seen as a BlueRay advertised along with super cheap BlueRay movies.

• J_mom
    I am so annoyed that they are starting so early! 8pm is ridiculous! ... and what do you do if you want something from walmart that goes on sale at 8, and 10pm and 5am? i guess "luckily" (not exactly the right word here) i have no money to spend anyways... so i dont have to worry about it! lol... check out blackfriday.com for lots of ads... :)  there are going to be lots of interesting good deals...
  • Bakerface
    I'm going even though I have no money to spend. I'm going as moral support with the rest of the crazy ladies in my family.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @scary_wife - Yes. Many movie deals on Black Friday, but also cyber Monday. 

Toys R Us ad is out. I was hoping they could rival Wal-Marts prices on the tablet, skylanders, and U draw. But sadly Wal-Mart has the better deals so we will be fighting the crazies there. Toys R Us blackfriday is so much more civilized. Plus they usually have more of the items. 
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    Supposedly Walmart and Toysrus do price matching. I don't imagine they'd stop that for Black Friday would they?

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
    I know Wal-Mart will be price matching but so far looks like they are by far the cheapest. I'll have to check on Toys r Us, but they didnt last year.
  • Cyny73730
    I just ordered something on Walmart.com and they are already doin Black Friday prices online so lady's I woul do it online and have them hold it in store and go get the items I paid 79 for a android tablet cheaper online and better the. Going out on blackfriday
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @cyny73730 - WalMart is not selling all of their Black Friday deals now online. They are have special online deals, but they are not the same. I also expect they will have Cyber Monday deals. 

I agree, online shopping is less hectic than going out on Black Friday. 
  • LiquidPeppermintLiquidPeppermint
    I went to my first Black Friday sale at WalMart last year, at 9 PM.  I didn't really get anything good, and it took me 4 hours to get to a register to buy the few things I DID get.  Just a reminder to those of you who M I G H T be wondering.  I will never do that again lol!  Here's a picture to remind you what you're up against:

• VegantasticVegantastic

for all you Black Friday junkies- did you know they have Black Friday apps??!!! They help you plan and cross-compare prices and deals. Really awesome  :)

"Don't Panic"
  • Tranquil
    We don't have Black Friday here, but by that picture @LiquidPeppermint there is no way I would survive that even if we did lol.!! 
  • faith4realfaith4real
    There is no guarantee you will be able to get the item your are trying to get when you get there, could be a long wait, plus only limited quanties, and too much craziness.  Good luck to those trying to go do that!  
  • LilyByTheSeaLilyByTheSea
    @liquidpeppermint - were you at my wal-mart last year?  That was just crazy!  I did however make an awesome friend while we were stuck in line for 3 hours.  I hope my daughter's Monster High dolls were worth it!!
  • LiquidPeppermintLiquidPeppermint
    @LilyByTheSea not unless you're in Northwest New Mexico!  I think they're all like that on Black Friday.  So not worth it.  The only "good" stuff I laid my hands on were some MP3 players for $5.  But I got to the register at 11:56, and they couldn't be sold for that price until midnight.  NO WAY was I going to stand there for four minutes,  so I said forget it.  Left with a rocking horse and a couple of games and some pajamas.  And pretty much everyone there was a dick and a half.
    Spent about $350 got $700 worth of stuff. No fights or trampling. Just saying........
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    I did all mine online!!! Got some crazy bargains. Woohoo!
    "Don't Panic"