Make a free Halloween video!
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    Wondering what are you going to do with all of those Halloween pictures? Make a video! Animoto is once again offering us a full length credit for free. Use the promo code "boo" until 11/7 to make your own full length video. Here's mine - a look back at Halloween's with cute costumes. Where the hell did my babies go?!?

• justkeepswimmingjustkeepswimming
    Cute!! Your kids always look fabulous in their costumes! Our years are hit or miss haha.
    When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.
    ~Oscar Wilde
    Cat Kitty Love Hugs Smilie Smiley Smilies Smileys Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    @justkeepswimming Thanks! This year was a miss. Why won't they just let me dress them up, dammit?!
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    Yay!!!! I LOVED the video I made with the last code, I can't wait to make this one!!!! 

If anyone is struggling with how to make the video, or enter in the coupon code, just tag a Community Manager, and we'll be more than glad to help!

community-manager

• unforgivenunforgiven
    Eeeeeeeee! Another video! I'm guessing it might be a pain in the ass on my iPad. Everything is on this thing!

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • daddyoftwo
    so cool