What would YOU ask Santa for?
  • tothemoonandbacktothemoonandback
    Just for fun, and totally superficial.. what would you ask for? I'm not talking health and world peace.. I'm thinking back to when we were kids and it was ok to ask for STUFF.. fun stuff!!

I would ask for some botox..yep.  Maybe some serious 'lets get rid of all these wrinkles' facials/STUFF

I would also ask for this new Coach "dragonfly" Anna Sui bag:

And throw in one of these:

And I would ask for a whole new wardrobe of clothes that fit me flatteringly and perfect.
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I have had a dream , a dream of a perfect credit card. Now this credit card has no limit , it can be used for anything and everything. The catch is I NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT OFF !! No limit , no payback , no problems. I could then buy anything I wanted or needed.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • Chocoholic
    A house.

A private jet.

A 1969 Thunderbird

A big Mac.

Koolaid (haha @imwendy)
    The answer is chocolate. I don't care what the question is.
  • toadintheholetoadinthehole
    A new bum because mine has a hole in and its cracked :-D

i say that to my mum every year!!
    "mummy I love your testicles" - mini-toadinthehole aged 3.5 years
  • eappleeapple
    Well since santa is magic and world peace is off the table c; I would ask for my banging body back. The boobies and bum I had before kids. With NO stretchmarks. I'd even throw in a little something something for the old man if he could actually hook me up.
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
  • KellynnKellynn
    That my grandson will walk. It's been a long road, ladies. He's now 18 months and is just starting to crawl. But he's come a long way from 1 lb 15 oz.
  • DemandaDemanda
    I would ask for a kitchen reno and another bathroom.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Our own house.
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • MorganD
    I want a divorce from my stbxh that won't break the bank, I want a bigger, better-running car, and I want SO to propose. *sigh* Santa, PLEASE COME TO MY HOUSE!!
  • Ads9785Ads9785
    Our Own House.
    ~amber dawn~

~aka mommyto2boys0811~
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    Some new toys!
    ::CreepySaucyEyebrowWiggle::

Better boobies!
    Better booty!
    Be gone ye marks of the stretch!!!!

Some awesome shoes.
    Muscle tone, lol.
    SMSM_s_5 photo SMSM_s_5_zps5d122d86.jpg
  • RinRin
    To be cancer free
    Oh yeah and a new iphone please! :D
    "There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.. .pursue those"
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    Fun stuff. So, I'll take everything practical off the table... 

fuck.

I'm boring. 

Let me come back to this. I'm going to listen to music and bake. I'll think about this. 
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • MorganD
    @AKimiB "Be gone ye marks of the stretch" That is HILARIOUS.
  • elmomomi
    I want a new keurig :)
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    A 4 br on at least 10 wooded acres.
    A brand new f150 4wd 4 door.
    And I really love your credit card @momofdbb. Where do I sign up?

There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    A new wardrobe that includes shoes and purses. My bills to be paid off. A small vacuum with attachments. A vacation!
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • GingersnapGingersnap

And some LED lights in there so we can display our action figure collection.

:/  

Still a bit on the practical side...

Okay. I'd like a life-sized Tardis replica. (I wouldn't expect it to be bigger on the inside.)

Or a Hobbit Hole chicken coop.

“The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    A hot, rich husband...
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • MorganD
    @BellaBefana The cheers and like is from me!! I only got half of that mix, and it's not the rich part. ;)
  • momoffiveteensmomoffiveteens
    @Gingersnap I love the hobbit chicken box.

I am pretty boring so I would ask for a small weekend getaway with my DH. Maybe 2 days some place romantic like these themed hotel rooms at www.blackswaninn.com/ in Idaho.
  • 1. A new laptop
    2. A new wardrobe -- lost 37 lbs this year and need clothes that fit
    3. Unlimited clientele for my ItWorks biz so I never have to work outside the home again
    4. One of those cool computers for my son to play with so he can leave mine alone
    5. My ex to fall off the face of the Earth
    6. An open ticket to Trinidad to visit my best friend/son's godfather
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    @Gingersnap #-o I didn't even thinknabout a TARDIS !!! I want mine to work though. Paradoxes be dammed !! I would be going around making them everywhere !!!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Oh yes please a Road Tech motor home so hubby and Grand can travel the blue highways
  • Katescrazymom

Oh, sheer materialism is fun!  A a nice leather purse (I'm liking that dragonfly one), a nice leather jacket (yes, I have a leather obsession lately), an awesome laptop, a new printer, a big flatscreen, an game system (wii or something like it) in my FINISHED basement so I can redecorate my living room, as it's now a daycare, my teeth all prettied up, my eyes fixed, a loaded mini van, our house, maybe 10% bigger, on some nice property, with a pool and hot tub.

I would like some new clothes but I want to see what size I am in the spring and/or after ds finished nursing.

DD wants a unicorn.

• dadof3
    I would ask for a new house. Need something big and safe for my family
  • maycausedizziness
    New boobs
    A house of our own
    And whatever my husband would want
  • starryeyednpstarryeyednp
    a day out by myself no kid no hubby no phone to hear what they got into and a clean house when I got home
    or a women cave/shed in the backyard where i can go have some peace

stare at reality while on the edge of insanity
  • SnoopMom
    The 1930's home I have my eye on in my town
    A Louis Vutton bag
    A pair of awesome black kick ass boot's
    A bar a day of Godiva Salted Carmel for the rest of my life without gaining weight
    A trip to the jewelery store with $5k to spend
    A fabulous Couture ball gown
    A hot sweaty,romantic night with Johnny Depp!
    and my 2 daughter's college tuition to be pd in full to any college of their choice

• Jojo2000
    Christmas for my ds 9 &7 and to pay off the bills
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    A gift certificate to get my hair dyed my eye brows waxed and maybe my nails done... a bottle of veet.. I wish...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • GingerLynn

Oh how fun!

botox

new clothes

unlimited gift card to hobby lobby.......i could do some real damage in that store lol

• RedHeadMamaNCRedHeadMamaNC
    a haircut and new undies. nothing fancy, great clips and hanes her way would be just fine.

and to lose fifteen pounds. if i could stop the bored/stress eating, my wishes would come true. i'm kinda grossing myself out at this point.
  • escapedmom
    I'm going to take a moment to be completely selfish here in listing what I would want.  Just once, I want to express what I want, not what would be best for someone else.  The number one thing I want is TIME for myself.   With this crazy life I'm living, that's the one thing I never get.  Between the 4 kiddos, the husband working 2 jobs, and his parents who need lots of help (his dad just diagnosed with lung cancer, we see the chemo doctor today, and his mom who has Alzheimers), I just want to be able to focus on my own needs for a while.  That and a maid to get the housework and cooking done!
  • serenitynowserenitynow
    A nice mini-van
    a nicer house
    tuition money
    my student loans paid
    clothes for my kids
  • CherryfriesCherryfries
    @momofdbb I think that is a great idea!!!  I'd use it to get a house for my mom, my daughter and myself. We'd all have our own bathrooms too dang it!  lol The practical side would pay off bills and buy my mom and I brand new cars. I'd also buy all the things that I want for my mom and daughter because both deserve spoiling. For myself, I've been dying to watch Punky Brewster again from start to finish.  :-)
  • CherryfriesCherryfries
    Oh, and all the books I've ever wanted to own plus more!  ;-)
  • BnG43BnG43
    Santa can bring me the only winning lottery ticket for the largest jackpot ever. Then I can get everything I want and for my church, family and friends.

First would be a divorce.

Then my list would be w/a re-do of the inside of my house - new wood floors, carpet, painted rooms, granite counters, etc. Then a whole new yard - grass instead of weeds, trees (I don't have any), bulbs, bulbs and more bulbs. A brand new vehicle - I don't even know what kind b/c I don't pay attention b/c I can't afford it!

My list goes on and on and on.....
  • scary_wifescary_wife
    Dear Santa,
    All I want for Christmas is:

A case of Golden Double Stuff Oreos (and not the store brand!)
    To be asthma-free.
    Magic pill that will knock 100 lbs. off of me and cure my fear of flying.
    Monthly pedicures.
    Better pay at H's job.
    Barbies (yes, I said it!)
    Smaller feet.
    Weekly massages.
    New clothes dryer.
    Fully-loaded Honda Accord with a weekly wash/wax service.
    Cute new underwear.
    Ability to write idiot drivers a ticket.
    iPad.

Did I cover it all? ;)
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • CalliopemarieCalliopemarie
    a trillion dollars
  • organicbabyorganicbaby
    I want to go live back home, close to my friends and family. I want to be there to share their happiness and their sorrows.
    I want my country to be out of the financial hole it is in and I want its current government to be vanished into the shadows. I want every family in my country to have at least one of its members working and getting paid fairly. Specially the miners who I can really relate to.
    I want the 1% to give a shit about the 99% so the world would be a fairest place for all our children to grow in.
  • irishlassirishlass
    I want the credit card!! That would be most efficient and easy for santa to deliver! With it I would buy a nice house, a nice car, nice furniture, a christmas tree and an epic dinner. I would get my son an AWESOME bike!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • Rays_fan_shannon
    Hmmmmm I woul ask Santa for three things: my divorce to finally be over and done, a new vehicle with no car payment, and new clothes for me! I've lost weight (due to stress) and have only a few pair of pants that fit! And I guess I could ask for world peace and all that too :)
  • missy545missy545
    An unlimited charge account so I could travel to warm weather for the winter, weekly pedicures-love when someone takes care of my dry ucky feet, and to lose 30 pounds.
  • flowerchildren
    A nice house, a car, and a date with Clive Owen.
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    Cruise tickets

New wardrobe

Maid Service

Luxury items- new bedding, new towels, new jammies, new bathrobe, new computer chair....heck new computer lol
  • FireAngel334FireAngel334
    momofdbb said:

I have had a dream , a dream of a perfect credit card. Now this credit card has no limit , it can be used for anything and everything. The catch is I NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT OFF !! No limit , no payback , no problems. I could then buy anything I wanted or needed.

AMEN!!! That would be a real gift. ^:)^
  • nottheone
    Ignoring all the financial and health problems, I would ask Santa for a trip to Disney!
  • organicbabyorganicbaby
    nottheone said:

Ignoring all the financial and health problems, I would ask Santa for a trip to Disney!

ask, ask, and if you go to Disneyland in Anaheim, California, stop and visit me  :D
  • AnonUser32AnonUser32
    A new house
    A castle room for my princess
    A jungle room for my monkey
    A new truck for dh
    A new jeep for me (the srt8 one is very sexy)
    A house in some exotic place so I can go there when I'm tired of the snow.
    Clothes that dh likes, we can never find him shirts its a pain.
    A wedding ring would be nice.
    To get my tat fixed.
    I guess those are actually pretty doable by us. We just need to get the bankruptcy over with.
    Oh yea! Please let the dude sign off on a chap 7 so we can stop paying him every month!
    Without reason you have Rhythm and Rhyme the type of girl who knows how to have a good time... You take what you want except no for an answer... And I know first hand you're one hell of a dancer... So calling all cars and low and behold you're a real livewire with a heart of gold
  • StarsStars
    To be instantly 135 pounds and a whole new wardrobe including shoes and purses.  That's not too much to ask for is it? 
    apsycho