What is your FAVORITE sandwich?
  • BeachyBeachy
    I love a toasted peanut butter and cheddar cheese with hot sauce sangwich. How bout you? And a BLT, c'mon, that's a given.
    And a ruffles and ranch dip Sammie, not toasted.
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • CrashCrash
    What? Toasted....peanut butter....Cheddar....and hot sauce.

How ever did you come up with that combo?
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • CrashCrash
    My favorite sandwich is anything with lots of condiments and/or dipping sauce. 
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • CELLMommyCELLMommy

Lol, I got all excited when I saw "Sandwich" in a topic.  I think it's the fat girl in me!  I wanted to answer BLT but saw that you've mentioned it so I'll go with 2nd fave:  Turkey on whole wheat with avacado, provalone and mayo. 

french fries, mayo and ketchup. or peanut butter and dill pickles. or ham. or tomato and cheese. or roast beef. or turkey. or a chicken nugget sandwich. k im drooling now.. if its on bread ill eat it, end of story
    dont mistake my kindness for weakness
  • Mommyliciousx4Mommyliciousx4
    It usually depends on my mood.
    Right now a roast beef w red onion, sprouts, and mayo sounds good.....swiss cheese too.
    I was wanting a reuben Tuesday .
  • Sabzzy
    Cockmeat preferably. 

But in all seriousness, I like smoked turkey, cheddar/swiss or provolone on toasted wheat bread with one tomato, a little bit of lettuce, and honey mustard or bbq sauce. Maybe a pickle. 
    We buy things we don't need
    With money we don't have
    To impress people we don't like
  • BeachyBeachy
    @cellmommy, I meant a BLT for ME, we all know I love bacon, I should change my name to BaconMommy.
    BLT can be your fav, or anyone else's. We can share our sammies.
  • BeachyBeachy
    @curious I don't KNOW, that's been my go to for as long as I can remember.
    @sabzzy I am not a fan of the cockmeat, lol! Unless you mean cockadoodledoo and then I am in! I love chicken salad!
  • serenitynowserenitynow
    Currently corned beef w/american cheese, miracle whip, dijon mustard and plain potato chips...i also love reubens
    and from subway I like the steak on italian hetb&cheese bread with lettuce, cucumbers, banana peppers, mayo & chipotle-toasted
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    Avocado, baby spinach, red onion and tomato on a bagel or hearty toasted bread, with my homemade (vegan) green goddess dressing. Holy yum... I'm really craving it now lol
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    ...dh said MUFFaletta...lol. men.

me? ill take a pastrami and swiss from primanti's or sammy's famous...served warm with french fries and russian or cole slaw righ on it...yummy!

or giant eagle has a screaming eagle sandwich. cajun turkey, perrer jack and banana pepper rings.

or the divinci. roast beef, bleu cheese and red onion on ciabatta.

or any sammie i dont have to make...lol
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • BeachyBeachy
    @sahm1020 can you post the green goddess recipe please????
    @katz_meow, anything I don't have to make and has blue cheese? WIN
  • Sabzzy
    SAHM1020 said:

Avocado, baby spinach, red onion and tomato on a bagel or hearty toasted bread, with my homemade (vegan) green goddess dressing. Holy yum... I'm really craving it now lol

I forgot avocado...SOOOOO good. Has the best aftertaste. 
    We buy things we don't need
    With money we don't have
    To impress people we don't like
  • Tranquil
    Anything with Brie or blue cheese. In fact I ate a Brie & caramelized onion compote sandwich on rye for dinner just now!. So yummy.

Also genoa salami, roast turkey, Gouda on a kaiser. Yum!
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    If I make it.. white bread Mayo and salami...
    Subway garlic bread with roast beef pepperjack spinach green pepper Mayo and chipolte sauce... and it has to drip... mmmmmmmmmmm! Now if I had 10 bucks...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    @Beachy bleu cheese is my new obsession. ..lol. i cant get enough!
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • VegantasticVegantastic

@Beachy: no prob!

Vegan Green Goddess Dressing

• 1/2 lb soft tofu
    • 1/4 cup flax oil OR olive oil (I use olive just because it's cheaper)
    • 1/2 tbsp chives
    • 1/4 cup fresh parsley
    • 2 tbsp vinegar
    • 1/2 small onion
    • 1-3 cloves garlic
    • 1/8 tsp pepper
    • 1/2 tsp salt

Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth and creamy

SOOO TASTY!!! And it's good on anything- any sandwich, salad, or wrap. The kids dip veggies and crackers in it, DH loves it on turkey sandwiches (and that man NEVER eats tofu willingly lol)... Let me know if you try it!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • BeachyBeachy
    I love green goddes, but the shit at the stores is well, shit, so thank you!
  • BeachyBeachy
    @katz_meow I love blue cheese anything! One of my fist memories is of being in a dine and the waitress bringing me two bowls. One with parsley and one with blue cheese dressing. @lilbit it was at Chris n Pitts. Do you go there? Or have you been?
  • Mommyliciousx4Mommyliciousx4
    @SAHM1020 I think I'm going to have to try that!
  • KiinuKiinu
    Rotisserie Turkey Breast, provelone, and a slice of tomato grilled on white or wheat bread, but instead of using butter we use the Chipolte Honey Dijon mustard Kraft makes... SO GOOD.

• GingersnapGingersnap
    Favorite sandwich? As in, I could eat anything I want otherwise, but if I ever want a sandwich, it could only be this (and you're not including hamburgers in buns or chicken wraps)? 

Grilled cheese sandwich. 
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • anxiousmama27
    The lobster roll from D'Angelos.  It's extremely expensive though so it's a once in a while treat.  After that my favorite is a meatball sub.
  • BeachyBeachy
    Nah just ur favorite.
    Actually my face, of all time, in the whole wide world, was a roast beef sand on potato bread with spicy mustard sold on Ft Bliss @marrionettevie, it wasn't the commissary, but a little shop on the way to the indoor pool.
  • PigeonPigeon
    I feel plain, just a regular old pb&j for me please lol
  • BeachyBeachy
    Fave
  • BeachyBeachy
    Who can tag @marionettevie? I cannot sp her name right!
  • LilbitLilbit
    @beachy I've been there but I didn't much care for it. There is another BBQ place my DH took me to out that way (im fairly new to this area im an IE girl) but i think it was in lakewood. Hes napping now but when he wakes up i will ask what it was.

My fav everyday type sandwich is hands down BLT. But Porto's (have you been there) has some YUMMY sandwiches im partial to their veggie panini, or panera has some good sandwiches too. 
  • AnonUser27
    Tomato!!
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Numbah 9
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• BeachyBeachy
    No @lilbit we can no longer associate if you don't LoVE ChrisnPitts. Maybe you w ent to the wrong one. The only awesome one is in Bellflower.
  • LilbitLilbit
    @beachy HAHAH DH said the one he took me to was chris and pitts! Johnny rebbs was the other one i was think of 
  • BeachyBeachy
    Johnny Rebbs is good, but damn too expensive! ChrisnPitts is way better!
  • Marionettevie
    @Beachy i have not been there. and dh doesnt remember the name of it :( he doesnt even think its there anymore

my top two, #1 i make myself includes wheat bread, mayo, cream cheese, avocado, mozarella, pickles, cheddar& sour cream chips smushed in between, lettuce, tomato and turkey. dipped into a mixture of that jalapeno dip sold at like walmart and cottage cheese (one part dip, two parts cottage cheese)
    and #2 is a Monte Christo, preferably from Village Inn. with strawberry dipping sauce YUMMMMMM.
  • WillileeWillilee
    I would probably eat a shit sandwich if it was on 2 slices of bread with mayo and cheese. I LOVE sandwiches. My only hated sandwich fixin is onions. Bleccchhh.
  • BeachyBeachy
    Omg has anyone had an onion Sam? It's sliiced onions with mustard? Martha Stewart had it on her show. I tried it.
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Cold meatloaf on fresh white bread with a side of Utz potato chips.

My mama used to LOVE tomato sandwich with mayo on white bread
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Chocoholic
    A well made Italian sub with all the fixings... Or a simple smoked turkey with avocado, cheddar, and mustard
    The answer is chocolate. I don't care what the question is.
  • BeachyBeachy
    It was a little shop that sold dirty magazines and was next to a tshirt shop. @marionettevie.
  • LA_PygmyHerderLA_PygmyHerder
    A fried green tomato BLT... omg... So... gooood... Now I need one.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    I call it a "Naughty Sandwich"...it's one of those Rutgers grease truck sandwiches.
    Mozzarella sticks, French fries, chicken fingers, mayo and ketchup on a sub roll.

Sooooooo good. Sooooo bad for you. I craaaaaved them the last two months I was pregnant with the big beastie. I'm sure they had nooooothing to do with my gall stones or pancreatitis.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • Chocoholic
    Omg @marysunshine... I waaaaaant
    The answer is chocolate. I don't care what the question is.
    @chocoholic OMG they are delicious and decadently awesome. I'll order the main components from one of our local Italian take out places and ask them to throw in a sub roll aaaand voila! Naughty Sandwich for me!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • StarsStars
    My favorite sandwich is Albacore tuna salad  that I make because I don't like others tuna salad.  Then I add ruffle potato chips on Italian bread.YUM 
    apsycho

• SasafrasSasafras
    My all time favorite sandwich is a blt with out the L and T :) toasted bread a little mayo and bacon! Heart attack city but man so good!
  • LLBLLB
    BLC - bacon, lettuce and cheese with mayo on toasted bread. Or a grilled cheese with american cheese and bacon.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    BLT or Italian sub
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • SalllyWingo
    BLT with cheese, and miracle whip.
    Toasted PB&J
    Grilled cheese
    Turkey sammie with miracle whip on fresh white bread.
  • AutumnAutumn

BLT with turkey & mayo

peanut butter and jelly and bananas

OHMYGAWD! How could I forget my other favorite sandwich?!?!?

Thanksgiving Dinner left over sandwich!

I've made a science out of the way I put it together.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.