Review of InviCible
  • CrashCrash
    I was really looking forward to testing this product, because I have a lot of scars. I scar easily. I have scars that I don't remember getting, which is awkward when the kids ask where they came from. The only kind of scarring I don't have is stretch marks, lucky me. I'm not sure how I missed that one, to be quite honest.

The InviCible product is in quite a classy little silver bottle. The lotion itself is a pleasant consistency, with little to no odor. I would have appreciated a little more product information in the package, as I tried this item out on a number of areas that showed absolutely no change.

The scar on my arm from the pizza oven: No change. I took a picture of it, but you can take my word for it that the product had absolutely no affect on it.

The scar under my chin from being kicked when I was a kid. No change.

The scar in the middle of my forehead from one of those afore-mentioned occurrences of non-remembrance: No change. 

The general spottiness of my face due to acne eating it up, one cell at a time: Well this I can show you the change. 

Before:

After:

The freckles on my face: No change. :(

Just for shits and giggles, I tried it on one of my daughter's scars. Lucky girl she is, she's got my skin that likes to remember what's happened in the past, and throw it up at you every chance it's got, like a bad relationship.

Before:

After:

So, as you may be able to tell from the pics, the product removed the brown coloration around the scar, but did nothing for the actual scar tissue itself.

In conclusion, having not used any other scar treatment before, I take slight issue with the product claiming to be "advanced" scar therapy, as for my actual scars, it did nothing. However, it was quite successful for skin discolouration. 
    Why be a king when you can be a God?