LapFit Promo Code-25% Off!
  • SammieSammie

Hey Scaries!!

The CEO of LapFit has setup a promotion code for Scary Mommy members allowing them to receive 25% off their orders!! That makes the price $14.99!! (Regular Price $19.99) Shipping is a flat rate of $5.99 per order. (If you happen to be a TN resident, your shipping is only $1.99!) The promo code is: SCARY250FF and can be used for ANY amount of LapFits purchased between today and December 15.  You will enter the code at the end of the checkout process and your discount will be reflected before finalizing your order. 

Go here to purchase: http://www.lapfit.com/

I think these would make a great Christmas gift!

Also a note from the CEO regarding the cup holders:The cup holder on each size tray will handle cups as small as the smallest kids meal cup from any restaurant. We have developed an insert for the cup holder space to allow sippy cups, cans, water bottles or other "non-tapered" cups to be placed in the holder without it falling through -- to keep the product simple and maintain the low center of gravity, though, the basic design will remain the same. The insert will be available early next year.

community-manager

• CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    Yay!!! Now I'm crossing my fingers that they ship to Canada!

community-manager

• SammieSammie
    If not, I would be happy to forward one to you!! Send it my way. @canadianmama

community-manager

• NikkiNikki
    Awesome!! Absolutely purchasing some for my friends with kids!!
  • SammieSammie
    *Bumping up* Great deal!

community-manager

• faery74faery74
    Great Deal!
  • Emmasmom04Emmasmom04
    I think I just found another christmas gift Idea!!