Kids are getting HYPOALERGENIC bubbles! :)
  • Monkeynmoo
    Ugh, when are we gonna have a week without illness or injury. It's been horrible... Flu, week of normal, hfam, week of normal, hfam again, hayley tried to test the "7 years bad luck" theory, recovery, jax puts a hole through his tongue, yeast infection and another bonk on the head (minor but enough for us to see a difference in her sleep pattern)..... Those are just my kids injuries... Df almost sliced his elbow meat off and was SUPER close to slitting the artery in his wrist, like mm from it! If i could put him in a bubble and he couls still do All the things he does, he would be in one too! Im ready for WEEKS AND WEEKS of normal!
  • Rosie08
    Yeah, you e been through a lot. Any word on the jobs?
  • Monkeynmoo
    I got the wells Fargo one and will know Monday about the store manager one Monday or Tuesday!
  • beachmommybeachmommy

LMAO - when i read the thread title i thought to myself "what the hell are these new types of bubbles (like the ones kids blow through the wand) and why would they need to be hypoallergenic?"

Sorry - i know you are having a rough time... but maybe blowing some hypoallergenic bubbles is exactly what you need.

My beach is still Sandy....
  • Rosie08
    That's great! Hopefully things will settle down for you. :)
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Sending good luck %%-
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    @Monkeynmoo Hang in there dear mama!!! *HUGS* xoxo
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    @monkeymoo where are you???
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • Kenb
    sending lots of virtual hugs!! [-O<
  • toadintheholetoadinthehole
    Looks like her profile is deleted :-(
    "mummy I love your testicles" - mini-toadinthehole aged 3.5 years
  • yvonnehutch
    Hope things settle down soon for you