Are you BRAVE enough? Take the Jingos! Live Bold Challenge
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    The folks at Pepperidge Farm have a new bold snack cracker out called Jingos!. Pepperidge Farm realizes that these crackers aren't your normal run of the mill cracker, just like you guys aren't your normal run of the mill mommies. Jingos!™are bold and spicy and intense, just like each of us. To celebrate this fact, they have invited two of you to take the Jingos! Live Bold Challenge. Huh? I'll explain. 

Two of you will be chosen to recieve a Jingos! sample pack of the crackers in their three flavors: zesty lime & sweet chili, savory parmesan garlic, and smoky fiesta cheddar. AND, you will get to choose from a series of crazy cool experiences from private DJ lessons to sky diving to a stock car ride-along, offered by Cloud 9 Living. You'll take the crackers along as a snack, have the expereince of a lifetime and, of course, come back and share it all with us! 

Sound fun? Are you braver than I am? Visit Cloud 9 Living and make sure there are some activities offered near you. If you see one you'd love to try, come back here and tell us what it is. We'll randomly pick two winners on Sunday, September 9th. 

I can't wait to live vicariously through two of you!!

Qualifications:
    ~Participants must be willing and able to go on their adventure within 30 days.
    ~Participants must be registered members of the forum for 3+ months with at least a 250 post count.

Sign-Up Information:
    Please sign up in this thread with your chosen bold adventure. You will receive a $250 gift certificate to use at Cloud Nine. One comment per member. Sign ups will remain open until 10:00AM PST September 6th, at which time randomizer.org will be used to pick the two participants. Members will then be announced and will be contacted directly for your mailing address. 

Please Note: If you receive the prize and fail to post a review, you will no longer be able to participate in site events (I.e.Secret Santa, card exchanges) or Scary Mommy Nation Assistance (I.e. Thanksgiving help, Birthday Project). Plus, I will kick your ass. Seriously. 

• unforgivenunforgiven
    This is such an amazing opportunity!!!!!

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • TottyCake
    I would love, love, LOVE to go on a hot air balloon ride!
  • LoveLove
    I WANNA DO THIS!

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

This is THE most amazing offer!

community-manager

• SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    I'm in!!!!!! Ride along in a stock car, Santa Barbara, YEAAAAH BAAAABY!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • kmetz44kmetz44
    I soooooo want a review that wont hurt my crotchal area!!!!!!  I would die for the stock car ride along in Chicago!!!!!! (loud, fast vibrating car....yeaaaa baby!)

@SchweddyBalls....lets steal the cars and meet halfway and drive off into the sunset, all Bonnie and Clyde-like
    Im pretty extraordinary in an ordinary way
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I want to soar through the sky!!! I'm not picky lol ! The tandum hangliding will be lovely !!! The Atlanta area is closet to me. Of couse my ds will be jelous if I go but he can deal !
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • pistolpackingmomma
    wow, sounds amazing.  too bad none of them are close enough to me!  but i will live vicariously through the two that snag this one!
    Photobucket
  • AnonUser34
    Oh man, this sounds Awesome!
    Lucky Bitches :O
  • KellynnKellynn
    This sounds awesome!!! I'm so glad I waited for an opportunity such as this. I would love to do the hot air balloon ride in the Detroit area. I've always wanted to do that! Please count me in for the drawing.
  • OxiMOMOxiMOM
    Ughhhhh no fair I wanna ride in a stock car but I doubt I'm allowed to pregnant can DH do that and I'll eat the crackers? If so im game lol
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Drive a stock car in Pgh! Omg I wanna do that so bad! Ill eat all the damn crackers they wanna give! Pick me! Pick me!
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    This has got to be the best review opportunity yet!! Good luck everyone!!

community-manager

• LesboMomLesboMom
    This sounds completely amazing! I can't wait to read the two reviews! 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • LLBLLB
    Does it have to be one of the bolder activities offered on the site or can it be anything offered though Cloud9?
  • SasafrasSasafras
    I've been white water rafting, and I'd say if you've had a chance to go, GO!!! It's an awesome experience!
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    so many of these look great!!! I would do one of the horse back riding ones or kayaking or canoeing or the glass working shops look cool. to many choices. OK so it would be a $250 gift card to the site, so potentially the winner could do a couple things and review them? or do one worth more that $250 and just pay the difference?? oh yeah I love to eat too, so bring on the snacks!! I have never met a pepperidge farm product I didnt like!!!! 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • CalliopemarieCalliopemarie
    me me!!
  • LilbitLilbit
    Canopy zip line los angeles
  • pdxmama
    Omg! This would be so awesome! Oddly enough, I'm scared as Hell of flying, but the tandem skydiving in Portland would be my pick! I've always wanted to jump out of an airplane and besides, the thought of the plane crashing wouldn't be nearly as terrifying with a parachute strapped to your back, lol. If only they'd let me wear my own on commercial airliners I'd be good to go!

Pick me oh great randomizer!
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Im in! Guess I better be nice to the randomizer... O:-)
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • CrashCrash
    You guys are freaking lucky ass bitches!!! You better be bringing back video!
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • LoveLove
    LLB said:

Does it have to be one of the bolder activities offered on the site or can it be anything offered though Cloud9?

@LLB as far as I can tell, it's good for anything offered through that link! We can ask @ScaryMommy for clarification though!

community-manager

• angrymama
    Holly shit! I am in!
  • irishlassirishlass
    Gah I would ADORE this! Tell them to bring their hot air balloon over to Ireland and fly me over to US somewhere to visit me some scaries ;)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    @LLB Nope, it could be anything!
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    I never get picked for anything... Heck not even back in gym class...

But, unless I try right?

I've always wanted to conquer my fear of heights in a hot air balloon.
    And Pepperidge Farm makes some dang awesome crackers. (especially Goldfish)

Sign me up.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• NikkiNikki
    So damn cool!!!!!
  • Twins911Twins911
    I never qualify… well I'll just keep posting and hope that I'll qualify soon. 

This sounds like so much fun! Enjoy Ladies!
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Of all things holy I want this!!!
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • LLBLLB
    Yeah! Thank you @Love and @ScaryMommy.

Put me on the list too then. There is nothing in my state but I would drive to NY for a dinner cruise for 2 if I were picked. Kinda boring in comparison to the other options but I'm pregnant and can't do most of the bolder stuff. :-)
  • realtormomrealtormom
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, a flight in a biplane over lake Winnipesaukee, or a hot air balloon ride... Awesome!!!!
    The past has a vote, not a veto ~ Moredecai Kaplan
  • JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    aww crap, too bad I just found this site.  i would loved to try the Boston Whale Watching or the Summertime Lobster Lunch Cruise.  Well i wish luck to the ladies who are eligible!
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism
    I'd love to go horseback riding!
  • anxiousmama27
    So if I make 250 by Sept 6th will I be eligible?  I've been a member since April 28th 2012.  If so, some of the ones that I saw that look awesome and I would consider doing are the Fused Glass Pendant Workshop, the Lobster Dinner Cruise, the Deep Tissue Massage, or the Private Voice Lesson. There are so many cool ones so it'd be hard to choose but I think the one I would decide on would be the Lobster Dinner Cruise.  I would try some of the bolder stuff but I'm recovering from a fractured ankle so probably not the best idea.
  • MaryPoppins25
    This is absolutly something I'd love to do but the website won't load on my phone or comp :( I'm in Niagara falls on, anything within a few hours. I have my passport.
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    @eapple the closest I saw were Pittsburgh and Cleveland, Cleveland isn't that far, and I think would be worth the trip for an opportunity like this!

community-manager

• MaryPoppins25
    Thx @Canadianmama

I would probably do the ride along in an Indy car. Unfortunately their prices are high and not a lot is covered in $250. :(
    oh so you have to pay for some of it? damn!
  • LLBLLB
    @calliopemarie they pay up to $250. So if you pick something that is more than $250 you have to pay the balance. There are many activities that fall below the $ amount so you wouldn't have to pay anything if you pick one of those.
  • lifeisgood
    Me! Me! Me! Eat crackers and then try to pick ...Learn to fly....Scuba lesson...fly fishing lesson...Gah...Pick just one??  Oh the pressure!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Oh crap I didn't realize it only covered $250, but still I want in the game. Id just pick a different activite...driving a stock car would be awesome, but a ride along would still be pretty awesome.
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    There's a few that sound like fun in the Baltimore area! If the Harley Dvidson rental includes a bike with a sissy bar, then that's what I want! I miss cruising on the back of a motorcycle with DH. :-/ He got rid of his bike when we moved last year.

Edit: They do offer one with a sissy bar!!!
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • BeachyBeachy
    Laguna Beach Food Tour! My hubby loves cooking, and I love eating, so this would be perfect for us! Plus I love crackers, of any kind, cause I love eating. Sign me up!
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • Chocoholic
    There is a CHOCOLATE tour!?!?? Holy bananas sign me up!

(or the wine tour.... ;) )
    The answer is chocolate. I don't care what the question is.
  • Buggy_Boo
    So many of these sound good!  I would love to do the off-road lesson and maybe the photography lesson, too.  Of course, all the spa stuff sounds wonderful, too!
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Yea!!!!! Ladies !! Have a blast ! And pictures we will need pictures!!! :D
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • MegsueMegsue
    Congratulations ladies! I hope you have a blast.
  • LoveLove
    Congratulations to the following members!! 
    YOU have been selected to take the Jingos! Live Bold Challenge

In case anyone has forgotten: These two were chosen to recieve a Jingos! sample pack of the crackers in their three flavors: zesty lime & sweet chili, savory parmesan garlic, and smoky fiesta cheddar. AND, they will get to choose from a series of crazy cool experiences from private DJ lessons to sky diving to a stock car ride-along, offered by Cloud 9 Living. You'll take the crackers along as a snack, have the expereince of a lifetime and, of course, come back and share it all with us! 

I canNOT stress how excited and SUPER jealous I am to hear all about this amazing opportunity!

The winners are:

Ladies, please check your inboxes. 

We will need to get some information from you, so that we can send you the necessary information for the challenge. 

Thanks to you both for participating, and thanks to everyone who signed up for this opportunity!!

As always, we have more product reviews to come in the future, so if you were not selected, fret not.  :D

community-manager

• mama2tutnkcmama2tutnkc
    AWESOME!!  thats so exciting!! Congrats guys!!
    feels like *home* to me
  • pdxmama
    Oh my fucking god! Are you kidding me? Holy crap, I am so shocked and crazy excited!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions