My Awesome Lapfit Review
  • AnonUser34
    Photobucket
    Lap Fit The Eat, Work, Play Tray I was super excited to try out this and when it arrived, I had an extra one for my older child. {Thank You LapFit}  It was sized just perfectly for both kids toddler and kid size.  My toddler loved using the top surface to color on, though his papers did slip of easily.  The pencil/canyon holder actually held them in place, I liked that. The lid sets on top, no hinge to pinch fingers with. So we did a few test drives with snacks.  Loaded up the kids and took the tops off their trays - doesn't snap on and off, but is a snug fit.  The spaces for snacks were clearly labeled on the extra tray {It was set up like a display} for ketchup (circular space) , sauce (small square space) and drink (square juice box) and cup holder.
    Photobucket
      I gave each child a juice box and they were a bit small for the space but it stayed.  I didn't like how close the juice box space was to my child {They both are spillers}  It seemed that DS would have been able to hit it easily.  Since my car seats had cup holders, I opted to use those and spare my car interior {The jucie was red, I didn't want to chance it}. The snack part of the tray worked well and kept the goldfish right where they should be, my kids eat a ton of goldfish. The oddest part of the design is the underside.  It is 'ribbed' and looks very uncomfortable. Kinda took me back when I first got them, I'm not sure either of my kids would tolerate that on their laps for very long.
    Photobucket
     On the tray for older kids, one idea given was being able to put a laptop on top, during long drives. Which would be awesome, but it looks like the bottom of the tray would dig into my DD's leg if something heavier then a snack was on top, for a long drive I'd more then likely put a pillow under the tray.
    Photobucket
     My tests were short drives to and from the store, the trays stayed in place. My DD10 really likes hers, my DS liked his for a while then moved on to his trucks lol. But that's a normal attention span of a toddler. Overall, I thought the product was a great idea. The retail price is $19.99 and seems reasonable for me, I would pay that
    Photobucket

Thank you @Scarymommy and Laptfit for the opportunity to test this product!
  • SammieSammie
    Great review, Kat. :) Thanks for the pics!! Very helpful. I love that both of your kids were the right age for each model. Perfect!

community-manager

• AnonUser34
    Thanks for being a good friend and commenting on my thread @Sammie lol. The trays are perfect for my kids, DS actually ate his lunch outside on his today.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Nice Review Kat
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Yeah, thanks for the pics, my pics didn't come out very well and being on the iPhone, they're a bitch to post!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • AnonUser34
    Thanks @BeerWench :D
    @BellaBefana I hear ya, I took these from my busted iPhone but thankful @Ape posted this for me. I can not post pictures on here if my life depended on it.