InviCible Product Review: Sign Ups!
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    Breast surgery, acne, c-sections, moles and dark spots all leave unattractive marks on the skin that InviCible's product has been proven to diminish. Partnering with Scary Mommy, we are asking for three members with any of the above scars or markings to participate in this product review!

imageimageimage
    About the product:

InviCible has a superior safety profile and is also hypoallergenic. It contains NO hydroquinone, preservatives, fragrances, petroleum, mineral oil, or alcohol. It is not tested on animals. Here is a list of our ingredients: http://www.inviciblescars.com/clinical-studies.html

It is a very light lotion that goes on clear. You only need a small amount each application for it to work. Fading a scar does take time, but with consistent application and following the directions, you should expect to see results in as little as 3 weeks, and more so in weeks 4-6. Be sure to check out InviCible testimonials and before/after gallery

If your scar is in a place not covered by clothing, apply InviCible lotion and then apply sunscreen (minimum spf 30) 

Qualifications:

Participants must be willing to give an honest, comprehensive review about the product and conduct discussions about the product with other community members.

Participants must be registered members of the forum for 3+ months with at least a 250 post count. 

Sign-Up Information:

Please sign up in this thread. Sign up's will remain open until 12:00 PM EST July 18, at which time randomizer.org will be used to pick the three users. Members will then be announced and will be contacted directly for your mailing address. 

community-manager

• AloneOverseasAloneOverseas
    I have some acne scaring and dark spots ... probably age spots, does that qualify? Oh, and I have other surgery scars ...

ETA ... Since we're mostly moms, I'm betting most of us have baby belly stretch marks! Lol. So If that qualifies, I'll bet we all do as well! Haha. I have a freaking road map from belly to boobs ...
    I love purple; I love cats. Imagine if cats were purple ...
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    I got acne scars stretch marks c-section scar I'm am a Frankenstein.. single tear...
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • SassySassy
    Can't wait for the reviews for this one!
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Disscussion posts or posts in general.. ive got acne scars c section scars along with laprocopy scars... my belly button is a scar! at least for surgeries... And stretch marks from my arm pits down.... Lol dies this work on celluite?
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • LLBLLB
    Do stretch marks qualify? If they do I have tons of those!

If not I have a scar on my chin from when I was a teen and flew over my handle bars!
  • TorturedbyTWINSTorturedbyTWINS
    Hey I have boob scars, a c-section scar, dark spots...  and I just got 3 moles removed and they're all ucky right now.  I TOTALLY wanna try this stuff out! 
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    I. have this huge birthmark on my thigh. had it since birth and I hate it. does that qualify?
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • SaraSara
    I have stretch marks (which is unfair BS cause I never had a kid) and scarring from surgeries. I am up for it. I have tried BioOil and Coco Butter, Neither has helped much.
    Think of your problems as challenges to overcome not obstacles to be avoided.
  • DemandaDemanda
    Ooh, I've got scars and dark spots and shit! Add my name please!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    Add me to the list too!

I have surgery scars & a few other big scars.
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Roadmap of stretchmarks RIGHT here!!!!! A fugly section scar, road rash from my tweens and a bite mark from when I got "tasted" by our dog......shudder!!!!! Sign me up, por favor!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • MegsueMegsue
    Ooohhhh!! Pick me! I've got all kinds of beautiful scars! One from having my "bionic" thumb put in (pins, screws, plate), laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy gave me two pretty scars on my belly button and right above my pubes, laproscopic knee surgery, not to mention stretch marks and uneven skin tone all over.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Damn, me, me, please.  I have pretty much all of the above, except for the boob job!
    Really?  you want a list:  6 laparscopic surgeries, an appendectomy, a c-section, tiger strips on my boobs, scars all up and down my legs from being a tom boy as a kid (and a clumsy adult).  I do have acne scars, but they aren't the worst...but if help with wrinkles, I got PLENTY of those!!!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    stretch marks on my boobs too. and my thighs. please! ?!?!
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • momnipotentmomnipotent
    oops I dont think I qualify
    *ad astra per alia porci*
    my nuts hang like there aint no curfew
  • squishsquish
    I really can't wait to see these reviews. I hope it works.
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    I didn't see anything on the web site about stretch marks (booooo!). And even one of the pics showed the scar improved but the stretch mark beside it was still there. I'm super interested on how it works on scars & dark spots though.
  • Hippiechick
    Pick me please!!!???!! My body is a wreck!?

I had a really invasive surgery on my stomache for an ulcer so large it tore my small intestine. I had very large staples The scar is HUGE & runs from the bottom of breast to right below my belly button.

I also have acne scars that are getting discolored as I age. As well as huge scars on my shoulders and scar tissue.

I had hernia repair surgery that was so large they had to go in seven different places. These aren't nearly as big as the rest on my stomache. On top of a this of course I have stretch marks.

So I think I am a eligible. I'm not sure if I have 250 post count though.....
  • lostinthewindlostinthewind
    Oh if only I had seen this earlier in the day!!!!!! I would have loved to try this product :(
  • CrashCrash
    I'll sign up please?
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • SaraSara
    Sounds like some people have worse scars than I do. Please remove me from the list. Thank you.
    Think of your problems as challenges to overcome not obstacles to be avoided.
  • alisenicolealisenicole
    I would love this i have moles that i hate stretch marks and acne!
  • Chocoholic
    Ill throw my name in.
    The answer is chocolate. I don't care what the question is.
  • AutumnAutumn
    I'd love to sign up for this!  I have scars from my cutting days that I wish I was rid of..
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    I've got a ton of scars from a skin condition which finally seems to be clearing up after a mere seven years. So sign me up, please!
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • RedTiger

If it helps with moles I'm in! Got a big ugly one right above my lip I've always wanted to get rid of!

• ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    I have so so many scars. Anxious to hear what you guys think of this!
  • BeautifulDefianceBeautifulDefiance
    Right here! Me! Right here! I have stretch marks every where and I had laparoscopic hernia repair so I have 5 dark scars on my stomach. They are new too- my surgery was just in December :)
    I prefer not to think before speaking. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

SMSM_s_5

• CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    Sign ups are now closed. We will announce the winners tomorrow. Good luck everyone!! 

community-manager

• MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Crap I missed this! Damn mobile site....it takes forever to get to all the threads.

I would have loved to see if his worked on my HS scars. I have some since childhood.

Can't wait to see how it works.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...