Bedroom Chemist product review! Sign up here.
  • NikkiNikki
    Our first SM product review is here! 

Run by a group of women who know how to keep things fun and fresh, Bedroom Chemist offers products and advice to keep couples’ unique bedroom chemistry energized. Think of Bedroom Chemist as a BFF for the bedroom. Their top priority is to help create sparks beneath the sheets because they know the chemical chain reaction will reach every part of a relationship.

Their products have been reviewed and tested by women like you because, well, they are women like you. They will never mail or email anything that would be in the least way embarrassing, exploitative or derogatory. Bedroom Chemist believes that if couples have great chemistry in the bedroom, their sex life, and appreciation for each other will get better and better…

The first five posters in this thread who fit the criteria below  will receive the Bedroom Chemist "Sexy Elixirs. Combustion Fixers" Kit and participate in the Bedroom Chemist product review.

imageQualifications:

• Participants must be married or in a long term
      relationship.
    • Participants must be over 18.
    • Participants must be willing to give an honest,  comprehensive review about the product and
      conduct discussions about the product with other community members
    • Participants must be registered members of the forum for 3+ months with at least a 250 post count.

This thread will be closed until that time, please direct any questions here.

Once the five participants have been selected and verified we will be in touch with you directly for additional information (names, addresses, etc). Good luck everyone!

If you were interested in participating but didn't make it this time, please keep an eye on the Review Board for more product review opportunities! Also note that once you've signed up and been chosen for a product review, you will not be eligible to sign up for any more product reviews for 3 months (so be sure to pick one that you're really interested in doing)!

• AnonUser28
    Me please! I love to write and to "play" with these sorts of toys! Can Canadians play too? 
  • BirdieBirdie
    me! I meet all criteria!

SMSM_s_5

• [Deleted User]
    I meet all criteria! Pick me!
    Get me a damn beer.
  • NikkiNikki
    I am SO sorry for not opening it right at 12 like it was supposed to. Completely my fault :(

• [Deleted User]
    This is not for me it is for @kmetz44 since she was waiting at 12:00

(I will wait for something else, but please count this as @kmetz44's entry, is that ok @nikki?)
  • NikkiNikki
    Absolutely, @chocoholic! That was really sweet of you to do :)

We have one more review slot open for Bedroom Chemist...
  • breezybreezy
    Me!
  • NikkiNikki

@PallasAthene

@birdie

@notsohotmomma

@Kmetz44

@breezy
  • breezybreezy
    Yay!
  • BirdieBirdie
    Yay x 2!!

SMSM_s_5

• shadylaneshadylane
    wow that was really fast
    ~slim shady~
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    :-( I missed it
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    We're working on getting more products lined up, so don't worry if you missed it. And, we'll be punctual going forward. :)
  • LoveLove
    I'm so flippin excited!

community-manager

• AloneOverseasAloneOverseas
    Wow! You are some uninhibited mamas! Lol. Enjoy! :)
    I love purple; I love cats. Imagine if cats were purple ...
  • irishlassirishlass
    Wow this is so cool!! I can't wait to read the reviews! I don't qualify for this one ;)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • Avahsmom
    I need to post more! This would have been so fun with the hubby!!
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684

This is the first I have heard but I will so keep an eye out now!

~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • Peace
    Ahh, ladies? This would be one of the products that should NOT be videotaped while using, ok?
    Have fun! :D
    Lol just thinking about the reviews...
  • AnonUser28
    Got my parcel today! We will have fun trying out all the products this week, expect my review for next week! Don't worry @peace, no video! I will take a few photos of the products, but not while they are in use ;)
  • 2isenuff84
    Omgoodness. Me!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions