Damn you Grey's Anatomy!
  • Thefinder
      I am balling over here and we are only 20 minutes in.... *shakes fist*
    :((
  • Mommyliciousx4Mommyliciousx4
    I started late. I'm trying not to cry and I'm about half that in.
    Ik why you're crying now
  • scotiamama
    I have it recording now, bf is still up so I gotta wait for him to get to bed before I watch
  • AutumnAutumn
    Omg @Thefinder I was about to confess the same thing! :((
  • Thefinder
    Okay I will keep it to myself now. 
    [-X
  • 456Imamom
    Was there a new episode today??? I thought last week was the season finally?
  • Thefinder
    @456Imamom  No tonight is the season finale.
  • BirdieBirdie
    My DH had to ask if I was ok. Gah....

SMSM_s_5

• 456Imamom
    Is tonight the "migration" episode? 
  • Thefinder
    No @456Imamom the plane crash....
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    Son of a bitch!!!! Im late but dammit dammit dammit!

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • 456Imamom
    There WAS another episode then. AWESOME!!! This past week I was going through Grey's withdrawal already.....it was going to be a long summer......

Thanks! :D
  • 456Imamom
    @unforgiven You can download the episode on iTunes ...that;s where I get all my TV now

• LilbitLilbit
    SHHHHHH pretty please dont give anything away its only 7pm here!!!!! I have 2 more hours before i can watch :-(
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    why would they end like this!! jesus christ i am not waiting to find out wtf happened

• momsaidnomomsaidno
    when does it come back on how many weeks?

• Thefinder
    like september.... @toyoungtofeelold
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    I always love/hate the finales! Gah! And now we have to wait to see what happens :((
    DAMMIT!
  • scotiamama
    I'm not done watching but this seems more like a series finale than a season
  • Thefinder
    season @scotiamama as some have already been resigned for next season...but yes I do agree
  • scotiamama
    Yeah I know... But it just felt more final kwim
    Omg why do we have to wait for fall to see what happens?!
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    they signed on for 2 more seasons from what i heard!

• Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    I totally missed it grrrrr
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • Luvlyssa
    sigh. I use http://eztv.it/search/ to dl tv shows... like greys... AND IT ISN'T UP YET SON OF A GUN! I keep refreshing and it hasn't posted but I NEED MY GREYS.... maybe I'll go watch true blood instead
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • BirdieBirdie
    @thefinder do you watch scandal? I want to know who she is!!!!

Shonda Rhimes has an amazing mind!!!! She has made sob on two different days this week!(pp tues and grey's last night), made me angry and on the edge of my seat for scandal last night!

SMSM_s_5

• momsaidnomomsaidno
    @Birdie, I don't know who she is either! I hate waiting

• fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    I haven't watched the episode yet (that'll be my me time after DH goes to work and DD to bed), and maybe I missed it, but how did pretty much the entire cast of the show end up on the same flight, anyway? Contrived much? And I am a huge Grey's fan, I'm just not finding this situation entirely believable.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • lmallison
    @fatchickonabike They were flying to Boise to separate conjoined twins, and the plane crashed.

I found it unbelievable that the other hospital wasn't calling Owen and demanding to speak to him, because the plane never arrived. Or that Callie didn't wonder why Arizona wasn't texting, or hadn't texted her to see when she'd arrive... just that all communication was cut off from six doctors, and no one noticed something was amiss.
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    @lmallison, okay, so that explains the flight. I admit I was falling asleep towards the end of the episode, so that's probably why I missed it.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    @lmallison, I agree. The lack of communication was a bit much. But at the beginning, Owen did tell that chick to put all calls through to voicemail. But you would think that SOMEONE would have expected to talk to one of them at some point! Or that the other hospital would have raised a stink until they got Owen on the phone.

@birdie @tooyoungtofeelold, I was like, WHO IS SHE DAMN YOU!!

Sigh. I guess these shows are my guilty pleasure :)
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    watching it now on demand. OMG
    I am me, and I am loved
  • Luvlyssa
    sunnymomma I watched it last night. there was UGLY crying. ugly ugly ugly crying.
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • sunnymommasunnymomma

This is worse than the shooting!!!! I cant take it! @luvlyssa can you pass the tissues?

I am me, and I am loved
  • Luvlyssa
    @sunnymomma :( it's way worse for me... none of my buddies watch GA now so i couldn't text anyone and say "OMG BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHH"
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    @luvlyssa me either!!!!!! its my guitly pleasure. I get made fun of for watching it! This is bad, crazy, how can they do this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh and none of the Dr's have cell phones? Dr's who dont call 911? interesting
    I am me, and I am loved
  • Luvlyssa
    shhhhhhhh and they're in the mountains honey. my cell phone NEVER works when I get part way up a mountain. they were going from seattle to boise... cell phone coverage SUCKS anywhere near boise (I live in utah and have been to boise several times)

so no... (and for anyone reading this this isn't a spoiler. we all saw they got an an accident on the 2nd to last episode)
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    Im trying not to spoil!!!! but they are not even trying to use them!!!! how do i know it wont work? do the walk around holding it up in the air searching for a magic signal trick!
    I am me, and I am loved
  • Luvlyssa
    hahahahaha no they never do that. so ... sorry :)
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    out of all this thats the flaw i pick out! im a sucker!
    I am me, and I am loved
  • breetheredheadbreetheredhead

@birdie..i LOVE scandal!!! that show is amazing!! I wish i was a quick thinker like Olivia..and I want her wardrobe. the chemistry between her and the guy that plays the president is incredible!

Grey's is my favorite. I have been watching since the beginning! Can we actually talk about what happened yet? has everyone caught up?

• sunnymommasunnymomma

No we cant talk yet!!! I dont think everyones seen it yet!

Ive never seen scandal..... im also a huge private pracitce fan. My ex bf used to know never ever call on thursday nights. Smart man!

I am me, and I am loved
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    So greys is back on ladies.......episode 1 and my heart broke again. Thats not a way to start a season!! 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    I hated this season premier!
  • Marionettevie
    i am so sad about mark, but i know why it had to happen :(
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    ended the season in tears, started the season in tears. 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • PenguinsMommaPenguinsMomma
    i criedlike ababy!  It was horrible...AND DAMN THEM WITH THE CRYPTICS WITh ARIZONA!!!
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    <3 I liked tonight's episode it summed up everything that happened. They should have switched the two. Last weeks and this weeks.

• CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    momsaidno said:

<3 I liked tonight's episode it summed up everything that happened. They should have switched the two. Last weeks and this weeks.

Totally agree! 

community-manager

• Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Agree 100%