moms day here
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    I got to go shoot my rifle!!! And got to shoot my bfs new fourty cal... It was fun... I got to come home and take a long cool shower and shave off my winter fur!! Now my day would have been better if we had power this morning and if the grand parents would have watched the kiddos for an hour or so i could have gotten a break from two fighting kiddos... But it was all in all ok... Now if the bf would turn off the shoot um up gory movies...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • episcopal
    DD and I really came through for DW and MIL.  DW said it was the best MD ever!  DD got both of them presents.  I got both a card and they also got one from the cat.  I grilled burgers and steaks.  DD handled corn on the cob, making the salad and dessert.  I cleaned the kitchen.  The only thing DW had to do all day was trim the fat from the steaks.

My goal was for her to have a MD where she didn't have to do anything.  I think it was at least 99.9% reached!

To be honest, I was hoping for a thank-you gesture in bed.  But hopefully that will happen in due time.
  • GritsGrits
    @episcopal, at least you admit it LOL!! My DH does lots of stuff hoping for a "reward", and he rarely admits that's why, but I try to give it up anyway. I view it as positive reinforcement!

My MD was okay, a little stressful and a totally gloomy day, but all in all, not bad. Hopefully DH and I won't be so tired tonight and we can have some rain check sex!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • episcopal
    @Grits, sorry your MD was so-so.  Maybe you can make up for it in the coming days.  May our spouses be amorous tonight!