Could this day just end?!?!
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    So today is mothers day and it was suppose to be great right? Nope it fucking sucks! Dh thought it was funny to forget our anniversary (wed) now not even a mothers day card nothing because he said he didn't have time, yet he had time to go shopping for fishing shit and go fishing two days in a row, but I'm the bitch for getting mad!! He has decided I have to move out of his house now, in two days I have to find a place for me and dd (6.5) what a wonderful fucking mothers day.
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    What a douche. I mean, seriously?!

>:D<
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • LA_PygmyHerderLA_PygmyHerder
    Screw him! And hops he has good luck finding a woman that WON'T get pissy about that shit. Seriously, wtf is wrong with men lately. They all suddenly came down with a case of the stupids.
  • SammieSammie
    >:D< I'm so sorry!!

How did it go from him forgetting Mother's Day to telling you and DD to move out? What an ASS!!!

community-manager

• Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Wish you were closer @goddess we would come crash your house!!

I have a bunch already packed now to just start looking for a place, hopefully one based on income since I have no money
  • AnonUser30
    What a fucker. Makes my shitty mothers day bitch stupid.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    @socalibeachmum nope it is his my name is no where on it it was bought before married, which is a whole different story
  • loveitloveit
    Even if he bought the house before u married, now its half yours. DO NOT MOVE OUT. See a lawyer first.
  • KellynnKellynn
    I second the do not move out suggestion! If you do, you could be giving him the rights to things he shouldn't have, because he could say you abandoned him and the house. Theta what I was told by a lawyer in my first marriage. Never leave the house. If he thinks things are so bad, HE can leave!
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    I'm sorry honey. What a punk thing for him to do!

And regardless of whose house it is or when it was bought, you are a resident. He would have to legally evict you, if nothing else. Fuck him.
  • collegecoed
    Aw man, that friggin' sucks! I wish I could give you a hug, but hopefully my virtual one will suffice
  • Sweetpea76
    DO NOT MOVE OUT!!  That's what a lawyer would tell you.  If it comes down to it, a judge will probably make HIM move out as well as make part, if not all of the house payments.  DON'T LET HIM KICK YOU OUT!!  Talk to a lawyer first. 
  • shadylaneshadylane
    He cannot give u 2 days to move out, actually he cannot throw u and ur child out at all. He can't do shit until its decided in court. Although, it would really hurt him in a custody fight. Something to keep in mind if u want to leave. But if u have nowhere to go fuck him, he's going to throw the mother of his child and child out on the street? B/c he's pissed that he looks like an asshole for fucking up mothers day. So might as well take asshole to a whole new level? That is just cruel. He can fucking leave, please do not leave unless u want to and have somewhere to go. This is an asshole of epic proportion wow.
    ~slim shady~
  • SammieSammie
    Tagging @anonymommy.

I agree though. Do not move out!! If you feel threatened in any way, call the cops. They will make HIM leave. You absolutely do need a lawyer though. Immediately.

community-manager

• Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    At this point I don't have anywhere to go, I will be looking starting tomorrow but it will be hard when you have no money or access to money! I have no rights to the house or his account, our marriage certificate was never filed (another way he fucked me over), my family lives in Florida and I have to file a motion in court to leave the state I have already talked to an attorney for this matter, but I have to be out of his house before she will file this motion.
  • anonymommy
    Um, wow. What a shitty move. The rights you have, including rights to the house, will vary by state, but that's something to be determined through the divorce. Where are you, @Ashdawn684? You do not have to move out just because he says so, regardless of who has title to the house, etc. If you weren't married, maybe, but this is the marital residence, you're not just a squatter. Definitely get an appt with an attorney ASAP. >:D<
  • anonymommy
    We posted at the same time...sorry, hon :(. He sounds like a real piece of work.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Yeah he is a major douche
  • DreamerDreamer

This breaks my heart to read. I cant believe that anyone could be so f'n heartless, let along to the mother of their kid.  I hate hate to say it, but you're better off without him. I dont mean to sound callous, but anyone that could do that to someone they are supposed to love, and on Mothers day is a POS. You deserve sooooo much better.

>:D<
    There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. Which one are you?
  • Peace
    @Ashdawn684, please listen to them. It really sounds like he set this up to purposely screw you over. You need to speak to a lawyer ASAP. It's beyond unreasonable to think you & a child could be out in 2 days. I think dh is going to have a rude wake up call when he finds out you have rights.
    And he is going to look beyond bad in this situation.

Hugs, sweetie. I'm so sorry this happened. You'll get thru it, lean on us... >:D<
  • CalliopemarieCalliopemarie
    Married or not you should still have rights. How long have youbeen together and what state
  • SammieSammie
    And...how long have you been together? What about common law marriage? I know the laws vary from state to state, but it's worth looking into. Regardless, the length of time you have been together and the fact that you share a child together does grant you some rights. This is such bullshit. I'm glad you're talking to a lawyer. Maybe ask about this new issue with him attempting to kick you out? And...if you do need to move out, there are programs and resources to help you!!

community-manager

• Peace
    @Sammie, same train of thought, but no common law there...http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/statedivorcelaws/a/kentucky_laws.htm

Ashdawn, just scanned through some of your posts..I think you may be in a stronger position than you realize. The deception about the certificate, insurance, etc. Are you done school for the semester?
    I remember this charmer now...the snoop the minute you left the house.
    Throwing his dd out? Yes. He'll look great... L-)
  • Luvlyssa
    Common law works in MOST states very well. however it depends how long you've lived together to decide if it's common law. in some states it's as little as 2 years. in others as many as 7. If you give up your state I bet those of us on the board would be happy to 1) find that shit out 2) find resources for you to live.
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • kirstenloukirstenlou
    I am so sorry, this is so unreal! I hope that you are able to get help from a lawyer. Sounds like in the long run you and your dd will be way better off! It will be a long road, but know that it is all worth it in the long run. Just hold your head high, and know that you have a right to be happy. 
  • OtakuHimeOtakuHime
    There is no way that he can legally throw you out.I really hope that the asshole gets what's coming to him.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    @peace yup the snooper! We have been together ten looong years, dd is his. I finished up last Thursday, dd will finish the year up Friday so I am not leaving before then, she needs to finish this year out.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684

Married or not you should still have rights. How long have youbeen together and what state

We have been together ten years, but in the state of ky there is no common law, good ol' commonwealth
    :(
  • Peace
    You are too much, @Ashdawn684...all this going on in your life & still handling school!
    Smart lady!! Good job!

Def seek legal advice. Between him hiding that he never filed the marriage certificate, you in school, being the primary caretaker, having a child....I think the courts may treat this as an actual marriage because of the deception. That's going to be a big deal here.

Which in your state would include any increase in the home value not attributed to improvements.
    And child support, your schooling, etc., etc.
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Even if ur not married u still have some kind of rights, even landlords have to give u 30 days. This may turn out to be the best thing to happen though, he is going to look like such a piece of shit in court. There's no way he will get joint custody, if he even wants it. And I have heard about men doing things like this and I'm pretty sure there are criminal charges that apply for the deception of the marriage, if not I'm positive u can take him to civil court.
    ~slim shady~
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Even if ur not married u still have some kind of rights, even landlords have to give u 30 days. This may turn out to be the best thing to happen though, he is going to look like such a piece of shit in court. There's no way he will get joint custody, if he even wants it. And I have heard about men doing things like this and I'm pretty sure there are criminal charges that apply for the deception of the marriage, if not I'm positive u can take him to civil court. Please look into it. He can't do that and get away with it, u will take him to the cleaners and he will regret ever fucking with u and this will turn out for the best. U deserve so much better and u will find it.
    ~slim shady~
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Sorry didn't know it posted already
    ~slim shady~
  • AnonUser28
    I've just read through some of your other threads, and this guy is a total douche. Please make sure you talk to a lawyer to get everything you are entitled to. Sell some of his shit if you can, furniture, electronics, whatever you can lay your hands on. He is also going to have to start paying child support, which is going to be a shocker for him, seeing as how he has never been willing to contribute to even feeding his daughter before now. I hope you get home to your family soon! You are going to be so FREE!
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    @collegemom I think that's why I am not worried about HIS house as he calls it, because I want to be free of him free to do as I please without worrying about him. I just can't do it in two days
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    He has to file in court to force you to leave regardless of marital status. So take the time you need to find a place, he can't legally force you out without going through the court process. 

But holy crap, I am so angry for you. Your state has ZERO protections for people who live together but aren't married. That's unbelievable! 

community-manager