I've decided I'm a bitch and I'm ok with it!
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    I'm so pissed at my DH ( damn not darling) he forgets shit all the time and it always inconveniences me. Today was enough. Thursday I couldnt go grocery shopping because he forgot he had the card in his pocket and went to work. Today I assumed (dumbass me) that the card was in my wallet where it belongs. I go grocery shopping with te baby and the 11 year old. Takes over an hour. At the checkout, it's time to pay. Guess what's not in my wallet!!!
    So I then call and yell at DH. I had to drive an hour to go get the card, use of what was left of my gas and then go back and get the cart of food. Baby is starving and cranky. I was pissed. I pick up the card and he acts like it was no big deal.
    So since I'm pissed, and this is the second time this week I told him I am going "to forget him" when I leave in the morning with my kids and my mom to go to Magic Kingdom. (we have annual passes so he's been there before many times in the last 2 months and will go many more).
    He of course is pissed that I would have the audacity to not take him tomorrow. I told him "its mothers day not fathers day and I don't want to spend the day with someone I'm pissed at and I don't have to on mothers day, so I am I uninviting you to my mothers day trip!"
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Hugs momma >:D<
    I know living with a man child and children that cant wipe their own butts is fucking hard as hell. Lol im still there too.
    I became the nagging wife leaving post its notes on what he needs to do. So he got me an old school chalk board
    So now I write down everyday his honeydo list on one side and the kids chores on the other. Some men need consant reminders.. Sorry momma men get worse as they age, so I heard. Just remember the man you fell head over heels in love with it.. so you wont end up stabbing the SOB.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    The child is here way more than the man these days.
  • AnonUser34
    Geez! I know how you feel, that sounds just like my DH.. Today he takes my DD10 to the store to get my Mothers Day gift which I asked for a candle and flowers perfect for the kids to get, so they walk into the house he hands me the store plastic bag and says Happy Mothers Day and walks away I look inside there's the flowers and candle thrown in the bag with the card that my kids did not even get a chance to sign let alone put into the envelope, so I get mad tell him it was thoughtless of him and he messed it up for DD and DS who wanted to give it to me on the right day! Then he tells me I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Ummm hello you hurt my feelings jack Ass!!
  • BakingmommyBakingmommy
    Have your DH met my parents? My mom (and dad) is having a damn hissy fit because DF told them off, that I get to spend the day with MY kids, and not groveling and worshiping at her feet (of course he said it nicer than I would have). They decided to do everything last minute, apparently (for once) he has made plans and he told them he's not changing the plans, just for them.  I could probably keep going, but then I'd hi-jack the thread.

People Suck
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    Do I have to spend mothers day with my husband? I don't want too.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    @vintkey78
    I don't want to either!! In my case I am divorcing the guy. Lol and he wants to get together!!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    Lol. Why does he want to get together on mothers day? @momofdbb

I really don't want him to go tomorrow. I'm angry and fed up. I'm tired of being the one that has to remember everything for everybody. Why can't he be an adult and remember shit for a change. Now he's pouting around cause I wont let him go with me tomorrow.

I don't want him too. I want to enjoy my day. Not only will I still be pissed about today, but he will also be annoying. My mom is going. He likes but doesn't like my mom...well he doesn't like anyone who takes my attention. (he would be happy if we lived on a deserted island so noone could take my attention away from him) so if he goes he's going to spend all day competing for my attention. It's mothers day. I want to spend the day with my mom and my kids. ugh!

Eta: i want to take my mom to dinner at Disney too, but can't afford it if he goes too.
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    @vela it's the ebt card. You only get one.
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    @Vela, I don't know @vintkey78 's situation, but although my paycheck also gets direct deposited into the bank account, it's under my husband's name.
    So the debit card also only has his name on it. I have an old account that was closed out that needs to be fixed before I can be added to the account.
    Of course whenever I try to get it taken care of, no one ever seems to know who I need to deal with...
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Ahhh... Yeah... Then there's that... When my ex and I had an EBT, I don't know why we couldn't both have one. Both of our info had to be provided didn't it?!
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• momofdbbmomofdbb
    @vintkey78 I have no clue ! I think he wants to try and " win me back" um yea I doubt it. I have plans to visit my grandmothers.
    I want to go to Magic Kingdom!!!!!! Oh oh oh take me !!!!!!! =))
    Yea they only give you the one. My mom will not borrow it and pick things up for us. She says "'it's not my name , what if they ask for id "
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • RDunhamRDunham
    My DH can't remember shit. I have to put reminders in my phone for him for a few days before/day of any appointments. I also have to make his appointments in the first place, remember to pay the bills, keep track of what items are needed in the house, kids appointments, every damn thing. WTF? No wonder why I can't even remember my own name half the time.