its friday night...
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    And im home again. . Like always. . Even saturday nights.... Ugh when did my life get so boring?
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • Luvlyssa
    @meandmy243 when you had babies? I'm single and no kids.. and turning 35... I suck worse than anyone:) so feel vindicated!
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    My kids are 5,6&13... Im 29... Im just moepy cause my bf is hitting the bar tonight with a buddy.... I rarely ever go out but he doesnt either..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    @Luvlyssa hey I'm 35 !!! Lol
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • organicbabyorganicbaby
    I get moepy everytime my DH gets to socialize and I don't. Happy for him and sorry for myself. I get you.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Socialize ?? What is that ?? Lol. Be around adults ? I don't remember that!!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    That was me even before I had a kid...BORING! I stopped all that around 25...working night shift & school all day does not a wild life make!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • many_moons_ago
    Well here it's ready saturday night and last night I was asleep by 9pm and tonight it was DS b-day so we went out to dinner with family and friends. Home by 7.30,  now it's 9pm kids are in bed asleep, dishes are done, DH is asleep on the couch and I'm on SM.
  • HotSouthernMess
    I am 35 too!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana

Y'all are youngin's!  Quit your whinin' :-))

Damn, I've been waiting to use the violin emoticon, and wouldn't you know, I can't find it...

:-\"  pretend this one is the violin...
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • utleymommyof4utleymommyof4

im 25 with four kids... 9 8 5 and 9months... im lucky if i get to go out to walmart by myself and thats usualy at like 10 or 11 at night.... my life has boring but you know something the bar is just annying to me.. my frist husband was a boozer.... i never did party...  

hell im am boring cuz  a fun night to me is getting my house spotless and it staying that way all night long :-)

Lovez Ya'll