I got my Mothers Day Card!
  • SaraSara
    I am very excited and I want to open it now but my secret SM must have known and wrote, "Do not open until May 13th 2012!" on the envelope. It is sitting here staring at me....lol. Thank you, secret Scary Mommy!
    Think of your problems as challenges to overcome not obstacles to be avoided.
  • AnonUser34
    I'm sending mine out on Monday!! :)
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    Also sending mine out on Monday :D

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • tothemoonandbacktothemoonandback
    Sent mine..really hoping its not toooo offensive.
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    I am also sending mine out Monday it's all ready to go!! Are we sending it annonomous or do we put who it's from?
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @ashdawn684 I put my screen name plus my real name. I think it's up to you though. 

confessional-manager

• Unique_MommaUnique_Momma
    I'm sending mine out today and hoping my scarymommy will like them (yes, them). I got her 3 cards, but if I say too much, it might give me away.
  • OpheliaOphelia
    I sent mine Thur. I dont remember seeing my sm post anything, so I went with not offensive, but not sappy or religious.
    Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.. -Grateful Dead<3
  • Lakegirl34
    I'm sending mine Monday. My person has only posted one time to sign up for the card so I went with safely funny.
    I don't do pictures bc I'm on my phone but it would be neat to have a thread with pictures of the different cards on it for Mother's Day.
  • DemandaDemanda
    Woah @sara you have more willpower than I! Lol I don't think I could wait.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • MaryPoppins25
    I wanna send mine but my scary mommy needs to send her name to Nikki... sending out vibes @-)
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    I sent mine out yesterday, but I think I forgot to put a name on the envelope, I'm pretty sure I just put the address, d'oh!

community-manager

• ProudPalsyMamma
    I sent mine today! One for my secret sm and another to a sm I have grown close to! I hope they both like theirs!!
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    I sent mine out today. I couldnt find exactly what I was looking for so I got a cute/ funny one and hope she like it.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • BirdieBirdie
    I sent mine out wednesday! It's going to Canada and I wasn't sure how long it would take to get from Louisiana to Canada!

SMSM_s_5

• kmetz44kmetz44
    I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! 

Thanks so much @JaySopranoBauer!!!!

i was wondering why my dog was going crazy over the box...they were DELICIOUS!!!!! Send me more!!!!!!
    Im pretty extraordinary in an ordinary way
  • LifeofchaosLifeofchaos
    I'm mailing mine Monday. Had a heck of a time picking out one for my scary bc she's not someone I know that well
  • [Deleted User]
    I'm mailing mine on Monday or Tuesday.
  • AnonUser29
    mine go out monday. I didn't make it to the post office in time today. #I'm lame and suck
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    kmetz44 said:

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! 

Thanks so much @JaySopranoBauer!!!!

i was wondering why my dog was going crazy over the box...they were DELICIOUS!!!!! Send me more!!!!!!

So that's where the other half of my brownies went! LOL they're fucking awesome right? :-)

=P~ Hmmmmm browniessssss

And I sent my card out this week, too! My SM never gave her name to Nikki, either @, but I sent it anyways. :-)
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • SaraSara
    @Demanda, if I can get over the intial "gotta do it gotta do it gotta do it" feeling, I am usually pretty good...
  • JaySopranoBauer
    I'm glad you liked them @kmetz44 & @callieflower82 :) I got in a serious baking kick and sent out 4 different boxes all over the country :D
  • JaySopranoBauer
    I will send out more anytime!
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    I'll have to reciprocate and send down some cookies and homemade marshmallows!
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    My recipient hasn't been around in nearly a month :((

confessional-manager

• ChibikoChibiko
    I haven't ever seen my SM on here before. Makes it really hard.
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • AnonUser25
    I got mine yesterday! But I don't know who it is from, they didn't say!! But thank you whoever you are!!! It's such a cute card! :)
  • notperfectnotperfect
    I sent my to the US from Canada on Friday, I hope it makes it there on time
  • MaryPoppins25
    @callieflower82 mine didn't send a name either... Did u write the screen name?

@unforgiven maybe the card will bring her back c:

Sending mine out tonight c:
  • AnonUser28
    Mine goes out today! I hope it gets there on time! I think it should... I probably should have sent it on Friday, but I missed the post office.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Lol sorry I'm in a weird mood. I just had a mental image of College Mom trying to throw a letter into the post office and it dodging and running off. Oh boy!!! I think I need sone sleep.
    I hope mine gets there in time I sent it way early because I have no clue how long it would take. I also hope it survives, lol. They did mark it " fragile " .
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    I read thru 20 something different cards before i found one i liked.

• ZidashaZidasha
    I got mine the beginning of the week and have it on the fridge staring me down..haha.  I'm tempted to open it but am holding off till Mommy's day....or trying really hard to anyway.
    "I have a theory that placenta is brain matter I push out, so with each child I get dumber and dumber." ~ Unknown

• AnonUser28
    =))
  • BirdieBirdie
    I'm patiently waiting for mine! And more even anxious to see that my pal gets hers!

SMSM_s_5

• NikkiNikki
    Alright, fess up! Who is the sneaky SM who sent me that hilarious card? I totally opened it because I thought it was a belated bday card or something!! LOL
  • GritsGrits
    I mailed mine off today. Hope she gets it soon...
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • AnonUser29
    Mine went out today. It won't make it to her in time :( but since I already spilled the beans to her.. it's A-ok.
  • momof4momof4
    I got my card today!! so excited can't wait to open it. thanks sm that got me >:D<
  • AnonUser34
    Sent mine out today!! She should be getting her package Thursday or Friday :D
  • momnipotentmomnipotent
    I feel bad for my sm, there were NO good cards where I live so I had to pick one and try to delame it lol im going to take a second look and try to find a better ine
    *ad astra per alia porci*
    my nuts hang like there aint no curfew
  • LoveLove
    Mine went out on 04/26, but my recipient hasn't received hers yet, I'm guessing, or hasn't opened it yet LOL

community-manager

• MyInnerGoddessMyInnerGoddess
    I too had issues finding a decent card.  I waited too long to make mine , so no electric for the cricut.  damn damn damn.  And Walgreens pissed me off with the limited amount of variety they had.  So, to my SM, I am very sorry, but I did my best.  And, I think you are truly fabulous!
    "People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."
    ~ George Bernard Shaw~
  • KellynnKellynn
    Sent mine today!! And, about 10 others. I have moms, in laws, steps, aunts, etc. Just for Mother's Day do I try and get everyone a card.
  • AnonUser25
    I wish my scary mommy card sender would reveal herself! The card made my day and I've been having such a shitty few days, it was so great to see it in the mail that I couldn't wait to open it. Thank you again! :)
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    I got my card on Saturday! I opened it & LMAO.
    I got the SAME card for my SM, (your card was mailed today, you'll know who you are in a few days)
    GMTA @theoutcast, Thanks so much for your kind words. :)
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• MegsueMegsue
    Finally sent mine out this afternoon, been a crazy week! My card recipient has been on here but already got one from someone else?!? I'm jealous, I want two!!! I can't wait for mine to come, I attack the mail lady now to see if she has mine.
  • Still_ur_mommy
    Talk about crappy luck!!! We lost our mailbox key and had to go order a new one today. Hopeful be here on tuesday of next week.

I'm about to get a crow bar and use that with my foot as leverage. Imagine that picture, pregnant woman clawing crazily at the mail box for a simple mothers day card.
    screaming....
    "that's right biotch!! This mommy needs some fucking recognition!"
    Gah! I haven't got mine yet, but I want to tell my SM so bad! XD
    Also, can't remember if I signed it as Unique_Momma or Unique_Mommy. Oh well, if I signed it wrong, blame it on a fussy DS, lol
  • SaraSara
    Sent mine out today. I think the card was a perfect fit... I hope she loves it...